BioConnection is a contract services and manufacturing organization for the development and manufacturing of injectable (bio)pharmaceutical products. From our FDA approved manufacturing site in Oss, the Netherlands we service our customers. Besides our own facility we have access to various partners across Europe to enable unmatched flexibility in solutions, capacity and capability. The cornerstones of our CMC services are: Drug Product development, Fill and Finish, Freeze-drying and Clinical Trial Material services.
Your invention from lab to clinic or market
We have the means and expertise to bring your invention from the lab bench to the clinic and/or to the market. Due to our unique setup, our leading manufacturing site in Oss and best-in-class European network of development and manufacturing partners we are able to provide you with tailor-made solutions and unmatched flexibility. Our approach ensures a seamless development and manufacturing chain for your product.
As a company, we have a mission we want to share with the world. Having an impact on the biopharmaceutical industry is important for us. Read our specific goals here.
Summary of our services
Drug product development
- Formulation development
- Process and analytical development & validation
- Lyo-cycle development and/or optimization
- Transfer and scale-up to clinic
- Transfer and scale-up to market
- Shelf areas ranging from 3 m² up to 10 m²
Clinical trial material services
- Clinical trial packaging
- QP release
Fill and Finish
- Batch sizes: from 1 unit up to 75,000 units per batch
- Clinical and commercial scale
- Automated fill and hand fill
- Aseptic filling
- Vials: from 2 RDIN up to 25 RDIN
- Syringes: from 0.5 ml up to 10 ml
- Other primary packs: via handfill
- Terminal sterilization