BioConnection B.V. is an independent Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) located at the Pivot Park campus in Oss, The Netherlands. We support our clients – international (bio)pharmaceutical companies – by offering state of the art GMP manufacturing services and other related services (e.g. release testing, stability studies, QP release). Thereto we have a state of the art GMP facility for the automated fill & finish of sterile injectable drug products for liquid and lyophilized presentations, in vials and syringes.
Our facility has an excellent manufacturing and regulatory track record (including EMA and US FDA), and therefore we are able to manufacture clinical as well as commercial drug products for our clients. We bring value to our clients through our expertise, facility, focus, quality, strong program management, and most importantly through our customer orientation and ‘can do’ mentality. BioConnection is a rapidly growing company, currently expanding its manufacturing capacity with a new production line, which will be ready for GMP production in Q2 2021.
The Program Management team within BioConnection is responsible for the efficient and smooth execution of manufacturing projects, by managing multi-disciplinary teams with members from our clients, our own manufacturing organization, and our network partners. It is an exciting work field with challenging projects which never give you a dull moment. Besides we help our clients to add to the Quality of Life of patients suffering life-threatening diseases.
We are very much looking forward to a colleague who has the knowledge, experience, attitude and drive to manage the programs for her/his own clients (accounts) and contribute to our further growth.
- Within each program, i.e. set of projects for one client, the Program Manager is responsible for: Deliverables, Planning, Communication, Invoicing, Budget.
- Drive internal and external suppliers to reach program deliverables on time and as agreed with the client.
- Acts as a focal point for clients during project execution.
- Lead productive project meetings with clients and network partners.
- Maintain a strong relationship with your clients and guide/retain them through subsequent GMP clinical and commercial manufacturing phases at BioConnection to increase your sales volume.
- Write commercial and convincing quotations for your clients in close cooperation with internal stakeholders/experts, i.e. Operations and Quality departments.
- You report to the Director Program Management and Business Development.
- Ability to lead the project team to overcome challenges and meet tight deadlines.
- Being able to recruit, motivate, monitor and evaluate team members assigned to the project.
- Capable to maintain a ‘helicopter view’ and do not get lost in details (leave that to the expert team members).
- Strong nature to develop and sustain trust based professional relationships with clients, internal, and external stakeholders.
- Resilient and calm under challenging, time-critical conditions.
- Commercial attitude so you can extend your client’s program by generating more projects.
- The ability to switch easily between different projects on a day to day basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, diplomatically mediate conflict and build consensus without compromising the program goals.
- Customer oriented, acts as a key person between client and the project team.
- Good knowledge of (bio)pharmaceutical CMC processes preferentially on drug product manufacture of parenterals.
- Knowledge of Project Management methods, like IPMA, Prince (or another recognized education).
- Minimum: MSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy and five years of relevant working experience within the Biotech/Pharma service industry.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch is preferable to facilitate an efficient cooperation with other departments.
- Enjoying to solve the complex puzzles which might appear in your project.
- Having a sense of humor will be appreciated.
- A salary in accordance to market standards and a company and personal performance oriented bonus.
- We encourage our employees to continuously develop themselves, therefore we offer an annual learning budget.
- 30 days of leave when you have a full-time position.
- Pension provisions for your retirement phase of life.
- Possibility to partially work from home
If you are enthusiastic about this job and recognize, understand and are able to take on the challenges that go with a young, enthusiastic, growing and entrepreneurial company then we are looking for you! Please send your motivation and curriculum vitae to our HR Manager Dana Kalasek at firstname.lastname@example.org citing BC2112.
More info on BioConnection
A first impression of BioConnection’s state of the art facility is obtained by following this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcqkBKr6o7A
The progress on our currently built 2nd production line – ready for GMP production in Q2 2021 – can be followed via https://expansion.bioconnection.eu/
An artist impression of this new line can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/5qQJIAaZbOw