BioConnection further strengthens its position in the (bio) pharmaceutical CMO business by adding a Flexible GMP area to its current capabilities.
Oss, The Netherlands, March 13, 2019.
BioConnection opens this month, after an intensive engineering and validation program its Flexible GMP area. The area consists of several small scale cleanrooms ranging from class B up to class D.
Read more ...
BioConnection B.V. is a Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) located at the Pivot Park campus in Oss, The Netherlands. We help support our clients - innovative (bio)pharmaceutical companies - by offering state of the art development and GMP compliant manufacturing services for sterile Drug Products, both for clinical and commercial purposes. We operate from our own facility in Oss, which has EMA and FDA certification, and via a network of European CMO partners to meet the specific needs of our clients, We bring value to our customers through our expertise, dedication, customer orientation and flexibility.
The Program Management team within BioConnection is responsible for the efficient and smooth execution of manufacturing projects, by managing multi-disciplinary teams with members from our clients, our own manufacturing organization, and our network partners. It is an exciting work field with challenging projects which never give you a dull moment. Besides we help our clients to add to the Quality of Life of patients suffering life threatening diseases. We are looking for a colleague who has the knowledge, experience, attitude and drive to manage the programs for “her/his” own clients (accounts) and contribute to our further growth.
The vacancy “Program Manager” (fulltime)
• Within each program, i.e. set of projects for one client, the Program Manager is responsible for: Deliverables, Planning, Communication, Budget
• Financial management of the program
• Drive internal and external suppliers to reach program deliverables on time and as agreed with the client
• Commercial contracts for “your” accounts
• Ability to lead the program team to overcome challenges and meet tight deadlines
• Being able to recruit, motivate, monitor, and evaluate team members assigned to the project
• Capable to maintain a ‘helicopter view’ and do not get lost in details (leave that to the expert team members)
• Strong nature to develop and sustain trust based professional relationships with clients, internal, and external stakeholders
• Good sense of business-, ability to identify commercial opportunities so you can extend your client’s program by generating more projects
• The ability to switch easily between different projects in different programs on a day by day base
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, diplomatically mediate conflict, and build consensus without compromising the program goals
• Customer oriented, acts as a key person between customer and the project team
• Knowledge of drug-development is a plus
• Knowledge of Project Management methods, like IPMA, Prince (or another recognized education)
• MSc in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacology
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in Biotech/Pharma or a related work field
• Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch is preferable
Interview Mibiton with BioConnection - February 2018
Interview Mibiton with Alexander Willemse - BioConnection